Calling all trainiacs! Exactly what the title suggests, this is an account of the new typographic program for the London North Eastern Railway in the early 1930s. This overhaul of schedules and signage and all related materials moved away from a hodgepodge of 19th-century types to Gill Sans and only Gill Sans. The before-and-after of the time table alone is worth the ticket price. All aboard!
- Size: 8.5 × 11.125 inches
- Pages: 12 + 2 loose leaves laid in
- Binding: Pamphlet
- Condition: Interior clean, but the cover is fragile and chipped. We’ll put it in mylar for you.
- Edition: One of 250 copies
- Publisher: Monotype Corporation, 1934