Did you miss out on getting the recent 50-year survey of Pentagram? Or, did you get a copy and are you know looking to get more? Either way, this is one you need. This is Pentagram from Day One, published in its very first year. The book features the pre-Pentagram work of Alan Fletcher, Theo Crosby, Colin Forbes, Kenneth Grange, and Mervyn Kurlansky—one architect, three graphic designers, and one industrial designer. Even fifty years later, the work is still fresh and surprising. An important document announcing an important firm.
- Authors: Theo Crosby, Alan Fletcher, Colin Forbes, Mervyn Kurlansky, and Kenneth Grange
- Size: 8.25 × 7.75 inches
- Pages: 216 (unless we miscounted)
- Binding: Softcover
- Language: English, French, German
- Condition: Good. Interior clean. Cover shows some minor soiling and shelf wear and cracking at spine, but really a very nice copy. Title page has stamp of Whitney Library of Design
- Publisher: Lund Humphries, 1972 (first edition)