Throughout decades of teaching at the Basel School of Design, with modest retention, composed calm, and as an unauthoritarian authority with the eyes of an eagle, he managed to lead hundreds of students from all continents into an inconceivable visual fairytale landscape, to pull them with him into the depths of his subtropical forest, to share his exotic world of drawing. Loaded with works from his lessons from 1968 to 1988. A fantastic introduction to an important teacher and his teaching philosophy. Includes a list of students. Rare.
- Author: Kurt Hauert
- Introduction: Wolfgang Weingart
- Size: 8.25 × 10.625 inches
- Pages: 54
- Binding: Softcover
- Language: German and English in equal parts
- Condition: Very good. The pic of the cover makes it look yellowed, but it’s really not.
- Publisher: Basel School of Design, n.d. (but we suspect 1989)