We’re in a lot of trouble and need your help. We simply can’t decide what our next exhibition should be. Twelve prospective exhibits have been assembled and are presented as we invite you, the people, to vote for your favorites. Cast a ranked-choice paper ballot for up to five of your preferred candidates to help us determine what comes next. The future of Katherine Small Gallery is counting on you.The Candidates
- Alphabets Engraved in Wood (not shown above)
- Audrey Meyer: An Introduction
- Maps (from the Outside)
- Coins and Banknotes by Type Designers and Notable Graphic Designers
- Dogs Are OK
- Envelopes Addressed and Mailed by Type Designers and Notable Graphic Designers
- Janet Halverson: An Introduction
- Postage Stamps by AIGA Medalists
- Leonard Baskin, Book Designer
- The Unillustrated Salinger
- Carl Zahn, Designer
- Philippe Weisbecker: Mostly Books (not shown above)
- The polling station opens on April 7, 2023, at 11a.
- Ballots must be cast in person. No mail-in ballots will be accepted.
- Although we have no way to enforce this, people are allowed to vote only once.
The polling station closes on July 1, 2023, at 6p.The polling station closes on July 15, 2023, at 6p.
Results will be announced via email on Sunday, July 2, or shortly thereafter.Results will be announced via email on Sunday, July 16, or shortly thereafter.
- We reserve the right to completely ignore the results.
- We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.